Occasional “how to” posts ranging from how to connect with booksellers and bookgroups to how to cope with Amazon stars (or lack thereof) or prettify your Facebook URL are indexed here. Please email me if you have anything you’d like to see covered, and if I can do it, I will. – Meg
1st BOOKS is hosted by MEG WAITE CLAYTON
I Hope You’ll Be Inspired By
… And the Most Popular 1st Books Posts
- If You Don’t Have the Time to Read…
- Amy Sue Nathan: Closing My Eyes Opened Me Up To Writing Again
- Bookstores Worth Browsing: Santa Barbara’s Chaucer’s Books
- Joan Steinau Lester: A journal full of poetry and frustration, in equal measure
- Good News for Mother’s Day, Good News for Goodread-ers, and Other Good News!
You might also enjoy my husband's blog, The Dad App
Guest Posting on 1st Books
I don't review books on 1st Books, but I do host traditionally-published author guest posts to coincide with new book releases, as space allows. If you're interested, contact me through this page, and please include the title, publisher, and publication date.
I recognize the market is changing and many fine books are self-published these days, but due to volume considerations, at the moment I'm only hosting authors who publish with traditional publishers.