1st BOOKS is hosted by MEG WAITE CLAYTON
I Hope You’ll Be Inspired By
… And the Most Popular 1st Books Posts
- If You Don’t Have the Time to Read…
- Amy Sue Nathan: Closing My Eyes Opened Me Up To Writing Again
- Bookstores Worth Browsing: Santa Barbara’s Chaucer’s Books
- Joan Steinau Lester: A journal full of poetry and frustration, in equal measure
- Good News for Mother’s Day, Good News for Goodread-ers, and Other Good News!
You might also enjoy my husband's blog, The Dad App
Guest Posting on 1st Books
I don't review books on 1st Books, but I do host traditionally-published author guest posts to coincide with new book releases, as space allows. If you're interested, contact me through this page, and please include the title, publisher, and publication date.
I recognize the market is changing and many fine books are self-published these days, but due to volume considerations, at the moment I'm only hosting authors who publish with traditional publishers.
Daily Archives: July 3, 2012
One of my favorite things about A Great Good Place for Books in Oakland, CA is the way its lovely owner, Kathleen, places the books in her charming little store: meaty, meaningful fiction and non-fiction on the front table, books … Continue reading