1st BOOKS is hosted by MEG WAITE CLAYTON
I hope you’ll be inspired by
- A Statistical Analysis of the New York Times Notable Books in Fiction for 2013
- 8 Great Gifts for Writers
- Allison Winn Scotch: Moving the Other Way, from Traditional Publishing to Indie Author
- 11 Bits of Wisdom from Doris Lessing, On Reading, Writing, and Life
- Harriet Scott Chessman: The Beauty of Ordinary Things
You might also enjoy my husband's blog, The Dad App
Guest Posting on 1st Books
I don't review books on 1st Books, but I do host traditionally-published author guest posts to coincide with new book releases, as space allows. If you're interested, contact me through this page, and please include the title, publisher, and publication date.
I recognize the market is changing and many fine books are self-published these days, but due to volume considerations, at the moment I'm only hosting authors who publish with traditional publishers.
Daily Archives: June 13, 2012
I first connected with Sally Koslow when I was asked to read her delightfully funny The Late, Lamented Molly Marx for a possible blurb – a first for me – and I’ve been enjoying her insightful humor ever since. She’s … Continue reading →