1st BOOKS is hosted by MEG WAITE CLAYTON
I hope you’ll be inspired by• First Words by Karen Joy Fowler
• The Not Quite Yes by National Book Award winner Julia Glass
• Call in Sick More Often by Jamie Ford
• The Author Formerly Known As... by Melanie Benjamin
• The 136-Rejection Overnight Success by my best writer-pal, Brenda Rickman Vantrease, and
• In Praise of Writing Friends, my own story
You might also enjoy my husband's blog, The Dad App
Guest Posting on 1st Books
I don't review books on 1st Books, but I do host traditionally-published author guest posts to coincide with new book releases, as space allows. If you're interested, contact me through this page, and please include the title, publisher, and publication date.
I recognize the market is changing and many fine books are self-published these days, but due to volume considerations, at the moment I'm only hosting authors who publish with traditional publishers.
Daily Archives: April 17, 2012
I’m in Paris for a month, writing and walking in the steps of some literary greats. Yesterday, Mac and I visited Shakespeare and Company, where the likes of Anais Nin, Henry Miller, James Baldwin, and Ernest Hemingway have stood. I’m … Continue reading